Thursday, April 10, 2008

If it itches...

There was a chair in the long hallway today. I wondered why it was there, and proceeded to pass by it several times today. It wasn't until a co-worker came by to ask if I had disinfectant spray that I began to wonder what would require a good cleansing. And then I heard the spray of the can and smelled the familiar scent of the fresh linen lysol. And then I heard another co-worker as the disinfector, "So, I'm curious. Why is this chair in the hallway?" "Because I had a guy come in here with scabbies."My head itches. My neck itches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How horrible! I didn't know lysol was such a "wonder spray." Good thing it was handy. Remind me to look before I sit next time... wherever I am. Come to think of it, my head is itchy too.