Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sleepy Head

I am so confused this morning. This morning I woke up in the middle of a dream and at this moment, hours later, I am still terribly confused. Did I or did I not take a shower in a garage with a moving door which put me at risk for exposing myself to the co-ed crowd outside? And did I or did I not dig through my bottom drawer of jeans to discover that my younger sister had taken them and now I had nothing to wear? And could this have anything to do with making reservations just yesterday, for a spa in Santa Fe or that I spent time last night with one of my junior high students who was talking about sharing clothes with her sister and not being able to find things that had been borrowed? I’m kind of feeling like the only way to combat this would be to close my eyes for a little bit and try to get some things resolved in my head. That’s not going to happen anytime soon. On my way into the courthouse today, one of the attorneys said, “Wow, you look tired today!” Thanks buddy.

2 comments:

Blythe Owen Hunt said...

UPDATE, soeur. (is that just one sister?)

Les Trois Soeurs said...

Mais oui - une soeur is one sister. Blythe you're so demanding!