Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Incredible Shrinking Woman

I went to the Dr. yesterday and found out that I was not the 5'4" that I have, for the past decade and a half, reluctantly resigned myself to accept....
I am officially 5'3" and 1/4th of an inch.
I am not even the average height of a woman.
I feel like I should at least be 5'8" but maybe that's my ego speaking on my behalf.

Right now, I am ok with turning 30 in June but give it four more months and get back to me about it. If I am over-reacting about the loss of 3/4ths of an inch wait until the idea of another decade lost sinks in. However, now that I am shorter, it's got to sink a little lower. =-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you're a GIANT in my book !!
Haven't you heard, "great things come in little packages?"

It is true...

And like you said - you are "incredible" even if you are shrinking!!

birth mother & proud of "you"