Saturday, May 17, 2008

Herrington


Greetings from Kansas. This is a family road trip update. Mom, dad, Christina and myself have taken a trip to see 81 year old grandpa Trusty get his high school diploma (oldest student in the state of Kansas)! Cadena - we miss you! I mostly miss being forced to sit in the middle, only because I am the middle child, and being harassed by you both about my feet and legs being in your way.... and sharing a fun dip with you.

So, if all goes well there will be some photos to share.
So far we've just been driving (I've managed to log some quality shut eye). We stopped at the Russell Stover's factory today (don't believe the sign that beckons with free samples, it's mostly a lie) and we had a fatty chicken lunch - yum! Currently hanging out at gramp's place (he's got a much faster internet service than I have ever dreamed of) getting ready to go to a small town high school awards ceremony. The real excitement will begin tomorrow... rumor has it the news might be out here - smile for the cameras!

2 comments:

Cadenabeana said...

I miss you guys too. I wanna be on a roadtrip...:(
I wanna be sitting next to you, with my finger right next to your face saying "not touching you, I'm not touching you!" and then when the bump or swerve in the car made you slide toward me, I would yell that "you touched me!!!!"
Have an extra dip of fun dip in rememberence of those cramped car days and enjoy the extra leg room. I can not wait to see pictures!!!

Les Trois Soeurs said...

I can totally remember you doing that in the green station wagon! I hated the middle!