Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love is in the air

As Valentine's Day approaches, this single chick isn't feeling sorry for herself...
I sent out valentine's day cards to my ss girls. It was fun! I only wish they all had construction paper mail boxes I could deliver them each to.
I have made cupcakes for work tomorrow complete with pink and red sprinkles...why not share the love?
And goodie bags for some of my friends. It was a great creative outlet and a way to share the love.
And... if you wonder what's going on with the fellas....let me tell ya.
I get a phone call at work from a male:
Male: Hey, how are YOU doing?
Me: Good - who is this?
Male: This is John Lovah (names have obviously been changed for the protection of Mr. Lovah)
Me: How's it going John ? Things going alright?
Mr. Lovah: Yeah, things are going real good, staying out of trouble...one of my buddies is on your caseload.
Me: Really? Keeping good company are you?
Mr. Lovah: So... have you got yourself a boyfriend or a husband yet?
A confused Me: Excuse me?
Mr. Lovah: You have a boyfriend or husband?
An offended Me: Did you call me for personal information?
Mr. Lovah: Well I'm not calling you for legal reasons, I'm not on probation anymore.
A shocked Me: Well! I'm not giving you information about my personal life!
A disappointmed Mr. Lovah: Oh.
A done Me: Glad to hear you're doing well. Goodbye.

No comments: