Monday, October 01, 2007

Don'ts

If I were the photographer for "Glamour" and I toted my camera around, these are the scenes from my weekend travel time that would be printed with black bars over the faces of the offenders:

The woman in the seat next to me who berated her teenager on the phone about applications, previous jobs at Subway and letting Mrs. SoanSo know she was used as a reference, Telling her daughter she cannot hear her and will call back when she lands....only for her to call her daughter back immediately, continue with a new thought and then complain she can't hear her.

The older women in the same row who was clipping her fingernails....in public!....in a small and controlled environment!.....with no where for some of us to run to escape!...clip*clip*clip!

The man at Gate C26 who was playing with his naked toes while he waited to hear if flight 829 would leave on time.

The young woman who whipped out decadently delicious bridal shower treats like quiche, fresh veggies, a cupcake, and cocoa dusted truffles and ate while others watched. Okay....I'm guilty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No flossers in the group of transgressors? Not that it matters to me...the toe touching guy hit upon my non-tolerance hot button. Seriously, People!!! Not okay!