Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cabin Fever

Long weekend! Love it!
CT and I had company over last night - we grilled some steak, sat on the porch, drank some wine - it was perfect out there. This morning I woke up and got packed up to head into the mountains. I took off windows on the Jeep and headed up 24. I got all giddy inside, driving through the mountains, hair blowing crazy in the wind. I've got to get up here more - it's crazy to live in Colorado and rarely leave the springs - no wonder I want to move - I'm not taking advantage of the treasures here. The cabin is perfect - I did some lounging outside, reading, napping, and internet searching already today. I'll make dinner and then maybe play some atari - woohoo! Hopefully at sometime, go kayaking or hiking. Right now I think I'll play a little John Denver....
-jlt

No comments: