Thursday, March 31, 2005

WHEN BUSY IS JUST BUSY

Out of personal conviction I have found myself trying to create a livable schedule. Now I am faced with the quality/quantity life equation. There are so many things I want to do but now I have to look at all my activities and put them through the filter of "Do these things have more worth than the things that I am not doing?" YIKES. Like tonight, I was invited to have dinner with a couple of friends from my singles group. It would have been great fun but I chose time with J, returning a over-priced sweater to the store, eating out in a restaurant and perusing the mall." Don't get me wrong.. that will be fun as well so now I am faced with a other set of quality qualifiers. Is that even mentally comprehensible? I am exhausted. ch-

No comments: