Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Beginning

Well, this is Christina's idea - a place for three sisters to keep up with each other in a busy and spread out world... two are roomates with very busy lives and one that lives in the "wilds" of Alaska! The goal is to create a place to reconnect, save memories in written format and to give others an opportunity to be brought into our little circle.. Each of us special, each of us unique, each of us with a story.

I don't know about all of this...it seems so advanced and worldly. Exposing myself to whomever...dangerous - daring - exciting. Welcome to my world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a great site. This is awesome. It's great that you girls really want to reconnect and share!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you post some pics soon, I bet you're all hot!

Anonymous said...

What cool women are the 3 sisters?! Theologically minded, microbrew imbibers, and wilderness lovers. What catches all 3 of you are! I look forward to reading the details of your exciting lives. *smile* Ciao ~ SB