Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Fever


Spring 
Karla Kuskin 

I'm shouting 
I'm singing 
I'm swinging through trees 
I'm winging sky-high 
With the buzzing black bees.
I'm the sun 
I'm the moon 
I'm the dew on the rose.
I'm a rabbit 
Whose habit 
Is twitching his nose.
I'm lively 
I'm lovely 
I'm kicking my heels.
I'm crying "Come dance"
To the freshwater eels.
I'm racing through meadows 
Without any coat 
I'm a gamboling lamb 
I'm a light leaping goat 
I'm a bud 
I'm a bloom 
I'm a dove on the wing.
I'm running on rofftops 
And welcoming spring!

















I came home to find these beautiful tulips from my sweet husband. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO stinkin' cute!!! They are beautiful and what a happy color.

Christina

Cadenabeana said...

PRETTY!!

Rally said...

So fun! Just another perk of being married to a great man.