Sunday, August 31, 2008

Olympic Mania



It was a random wandering on the web. I was pulled into some news article, which led me to a overview of the olympics, which had an article about Shawn Johnson, which made me wonder how old she was, which took me to some chat board. Here is the freakish american obsession I encountered on just the first page of comments regarding this young gymnist: UUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT UR SMILE IS THE BEST:) UUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SSSSSOOOOOCCCCCCOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH I COULD SEE U .. I REALLY LUV UR SMILE U ROCK!!!!!! OMG also u can really jump U. high.....i whish i could give u a great big hug. well see ya later hope u hear this and rite back PLEASE .. as quick as you can run..hahaha.. P_E_A_C_E u r the smilely one...................................................:) congrats shawn on a job well done iam very proud i watched you performe on tv and you wrer amazing write back soon your hotttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shawn ur so incrediable High beautiful jumpper Actually your a model Wonderful smile Non stop energized beautiful girl......hahahaha you r so cool your the cooliest person ive ever seen u r P_E_R_F_E_C_E_T+O WOW ur the best.......see ya later rite back PLEASE as fast as you can run hahahaa peace........ 2292 comments - handfuls of them saying "email me" "check out my myspace." So extremely strange...and perhaps now I know what kind of fan mail the New Kids were getting so many years ago.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesomeness!

Cadenabeana said...

Dude, what the New Kids did get...what they are getting! They are SOOOOO HHOOOOOTTTTT!!!! I Want them to EMAIL ME PRONTO!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!\
LOL!!! I know, people get a little freaky online. Sports, music and politics...people are nutty!