Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Craig!


I need a vacuum. We tried to go cheap, so we bought one of those low-end vacuums at Target. It seemed logical, we only have one rug. But, as we have previously discovered, you get what you pay for. It doesn't have any power. No suck. It's time to make an investment. "Why don't you try Craig's list?" suggested C. And so today, after being sucked into the vortex that is the internet (against my will, of course), I wandered over to see what Craig had to offer. After some time looking for a heavy duty vacuum (which isn't any fun at all because a vacuum is not the kind of thing anyone really wants to spend money on), I decided to browse other categories. "Beauty" seemed a good place to check out - you never know when you might stumble on a discounted pedicure. This is what I found....


I'm a normal guy, I like to dress as a woman & would love to go out on the town. I've no idea on how to style my wig, and I'm so so on my makeup skills. I'm not a stalker or crazy person, but would love the help.



4 comments:

Cadenabeana said...

Oh yes...Craig has some very interesting items out there!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I read the Craig's list ad to our vender this morning and he cracked up...seriously. We have such an interesting nation! ~ S

Anonymous said...

Creepy GROSS!!!!!

Blythe Owen Hunt said...

update!