Tuesday, July 26, 2005

3:00 AM

I thought that I finally had my insomnia under control; it has been a couple weeks since I have had consecutive late nights. But, again it has reared its ugly head, sleeplessness; and oh do I mean ugly head. After having suffered from this for some time I am a firm believer in beauty sleep; and let me tell you without sleep I am no beauty. OF course this outbreak has some backing. My roommate's father just had a tumor removed from behind his left eye...I just started MY BUSINESS...my friend is coming up to alaska to visit for week...and the list goes on.
It is crazy how some people can sleep entire days away while some of us wish to sleep an hour away. Of course I don't help myself go to bed. I avoided doing any of my chores until late this evening...after having done everything in my power to avoid them. I took the dogs with me to dinner, lost them in the neighborhood, drove around the neighborhood, watched Viva La Bam -ya , I was desperate to avoid the looming dishes and laundry and vaccuuming and so on. SO, finally after finding myself sifting through the men on Yahoo personnals, uh hu, I was desperate for any distraction, I slipped in some blues, poured a glass of wine and went to town.
If only I had done that this afternoon...I could have already taken my tylenol Pm and passed out. BUT instead it is 3:09AM.
CA

No comments: