Thursday, August 09, 2007

Clouds




...and I would not want to forget to include the delightful time I had in the back seat of the car, on our way back to Colorado, finding things in the clouds. I had the most perfect clouds all weekend. I saw a flying pig, a shoe and Zeus, among other things that I can't remember at this moment. I found it easier to use my imagination after a day in galleries looking at nonsensical pieces or those that stretched my typically logical way of seeing things. These were just pictures from my backseat view....you will not find Zeus in these shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top picture looks like a dog lying on its back wanting his tummy scratched. =-)

Les Trois Soeurs said...

Which reminds me! I saw (in the clouds) the face of the dog from the never ending story! I can't believe I almost forgot!